Ray-field International Secondary School, Uyo offers top-class Day school facilities that promotes effective learning among students in the school. These facilities are provided to help the students to learn in a conducive environment that is similar to that of the Boarding school. Ray-Field Day school provides endless opportunities for personal development through effective use of the efficient facilities provided by the school. Amongst these facilities include:
- Spacious and well-ventilated classrooms for effective student-centered learning experiences.
- Bus services with drivers and security personnel to bring the students to school and return them to their homes.
- Provision of lunch for the students who also attend evening tutorials in school.
- Scheduled break periods for their snacks.
- Spacious and comfortable Refectory for their lunch.
- Organized extra-curricula activities.
BULLYING: The school has Zero-Tolerance for Bullying. This is clearly made known to all students during their Orientation week, and modalities are put in place to check this and ensure that it is dealt with as soon as it happens to serve as deterrent to others.
HOLIDAYS: Our holidays are scheduled to meet the needs of the students and in accordance with existing laws/activities of the society within which, we operate.
MEALS: The school is very intentional about the welfare of her students. The school provides lunch, for the Day School students.